If you love lots of flavor and you love a meal in a bowl, this is for you! Your taste buds will be very entertained with the different tastes in this dish! This is a low carb/keto version, but you can use rice or quinoa if you prefer that to riced cauliflower.
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos (healthier version of soy sauce!)
- 2 tsp brown sugar monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb pasture raised ground pork
- 1 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs of choice (mint, cilantro or basil)
- Riced cauliflower, cooked
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Combine half of the chopped green onions with the coconut aminos, monk fruit sweetener and crushed red pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- To the skillet, add pork, stirring and breaking up as it cooks.
- When pork is cooked through, add coconut amino sauce.
- Cook another few minutes while stirring to allow flavors to combine well.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the remaining green onions, cucumber and herbs of choice.
- Spoon pork mixture over cooked riced cauliflower and top with cucumber mixture. Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!
Buy Pork for this Recipe
Get fresh pork delivered to your door. Oregon Valley Farm offers affordable, high quality, pasture raised, antibiotic & hormone free pork.
1-20 pounds of ground pork available in three flavors: Breakfast, Italian and Plain. Our pork is pasture raised, vegetarian fed with no antiobiotics or hormones.