SHIPPING & PACKAGING
OR & WA:
ID, MO, UT, NV, CA, CO, WY:
AZ, MN, WI, MI, IL, IA, IN:
You can expect your box orders or individual products within 2-4 weeks of purchase date.
1/8 beef and pork orders can be expected within 4-6 weeks from order date.
1/4 & 1/2 beef and pork orders can be expected within 7-9 weeks from order date.
“How is your beef packaged and shipped?”
Our beef is all double wrapped and frozen immediately on butcher date. It can last at least 1 year in a freezer without losing its quality.
- Steaks come individually wrapped
- Ground beef comes in 1lb packages.
Our beef is shipped in an insulated box (made from recycled materials) with dry ice to ensure beef stays frozen.
“Can I pick up my order?”
We overnight ship to your door for convenience sake. However, you can purchase some of our beef at our partner farms and markets. Find out where here.
“I want to order an 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 beef. How much meat should I expect?”
1/4 will take up half of a small chest freezer or 25% of small upright freezer (14 cu. ft).
Obviously, double that for a half!
This is approximately what you will receive with a 1/4 or 1/2 cow:
- 25% Steaks
- 35% Roasts and misc. cuts like stew meat and short ribs
- 40% Ground Beef
1/8 order will not follow this format. Click here for specifics on an 1/8 order.
“Can I get more roasts or stew meat and less ground beef in my ¼ or ½ order?”
- Yes. Please contact us to adjust this amount.
- For specifics on these options please go to our Bulk Orders page.
“Do you sell any other types of meat or dairy or vegetables?”
- We now sell pigs and water buffalo!!
- We do not have any other options, however, such as: dairy, vegetables, lamb, goat, etc.
What percentage fat is the ground beef
- Our ground beef is 80/20
Can we come to your farm?
We don’t have your typical farm; we partner with several local grass fed and organic farms throughout the Willamette valley in order to rotate cattle on different fields which allows us to keep up with demand.
We are shipping perishable product and therefore are not able to accept returns. Unlike items that have a longer shelf life, items that are perishable cannot be restocked or resold.
- Please review your order carefully and if any changes need to be made, email email@example.com immediately. Once an order processes for shipping, we are unable to change or alter the order.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order for sound reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receipt. We will review your order and any reported issues and offer an appropriate resolution.
- This may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund. Photos of the product, label and damage reported will likely be requested as we aren’t able to physically access the product.
- We guarantee delivery to the address provided when the order is placed/shipped.
- Due to the perishable nature of our product, we cannot guarantee the condition of the delivery if the address is incorrectly entered, if a change of address isn’t updated prior to the invoice date, if an address is altered while in transit, or if you are unable to retrieve the order on the guaranteed delivery date and did not notify us prior to the order being invoiced.
- Always review your receipt/account for accuracy of shipping address & notify us immediately of any corrections: email@example.com
- If your shipping address changes, please update your address prior to the invoice date either via your account or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your package needs to be left at a specific location in your building, please be sure to add this to the notes section at checkout or email email@example.com with this information.
- If your order is returned to us because of an incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped according to our terms and conditions, we must dispose of the contents and you will not be refunded. In the event an order is delivered late due to an incorrect address or if you are unable to retrieve on the delivery date and thawing/damage occurs, you will not be refunded. If you would like an order that was improperly addressed or not retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date reshipped, you will be charged 50% of the cost for the replacement shipment.
- Return/Refund Policy for Cancelled Orders :
- Cancellation requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time prior to the order being shipped on box orders. 1/2, 1/4, 1/8s must be canceled within 30 days of ordering.
- Once the order ships there are no cancellations.
- Return/Refund Policy for Carrier Damaged Products:
- We guarantee that your order will arrive in great condition when delivered to the address on file and retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date.
- However, we do recognize that delays or damage can occur once the package is in transit via the carrier (UPS/FedEx) that are out of our control due to weather, accidents, etc. In the event of damage caused by improper handling or late delivery, we are happy to file a claim and replace the shipment. Please email email@example.com within seven days of receipt, provide a description of the damage, as well as photos of the order in the state it was received. Claim filing is time sensitive and photos are required in order to show proof of damage.
- Return/Refund Policy for Damaged Products (not carrier related):
- In the unlikely event of damage, we ask that you please email firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receipt, provide a description of the damage, and photos of the order in the state it was received. We will review you your order and any reported issues and offer an appropriate resolution which may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund. Since we aren’t able to physically access the product, photos of the product, label and damage reported are required.
- Substitution Policy:
- In the event of unforeseen stock changes, an item may be swapped for another of equal or greater value that may not be reflected on your invoice. While this situation does not occur often, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value in your shipment. If there is a question on items received or you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact email@example.com within seven days of receipt.