If you’re looking for a low carb, easy, crowd pleasing appetizer, look no further! We highly recommend Siete chips for those who want something grain-free (paleo friendly) but aren’t necessarily looking for low carb. Otherwise, this dip is great with pork rinds or veggies!
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a 2-qt baking dish coated with butter or coconut or avocado oil.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients well. Transfer to prepared dish.
Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Serve with chips, pork rinds or cut up veggies.