What is not to love about this recipe? There’s bacon, cream cheese, melted cheddar all slathered on chicken breast! It is amazing, low carb and will leave you feeling super satisfied! This recipe is full of protein and good fat…you will NOT miss all the carbs!
- 4 slices bacon, diced and cooked
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- Pink himalayan salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
For the topping:
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- sliced green scallions
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter and set aside.
3.Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
4. Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add butter and, once the butter has melted, add the chicken breasts.
5. Cook the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
6. Remove chicken from the skillet and place in your prepared baking dish.
7. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and chives; mix well.
8. Top each chicken breast with 2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture. Spread to coat each chicken breast well.
9. Sprinkle half of the bacon on top of the chicken. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese over the chicken breasts.
10. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165F internally with a meat thermometer) and the cheese is golden and melted.
11. Remove from oven,
garnish with remaining bacon, fresh parsley, and scallions and ENJOY!!