This Greek Stuffed Chicken recipe looks fancy, but it really doesn’t take much time in the kitchen or any special tricks. It has amazing flavor with the dill, lemon, feta, garlic…so tasty! This dish is low carb/keto and very filling; no sides needed!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pasture raised)
- 3 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped (extra for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (extra for garnish)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 small zucchini, halved and sliced thin
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, halved and sliced thin
- 2 lemons, halved and sliced thin
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make 4-5 deep slits in each chicken breast (do not cut all the way through).
- Place the chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley and garlic. Whisk and the drizzle over the chicken breasts, making sure the oil gets inside the slits you just made.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the thinly sliced tomatoes, zucchini, red onion and lemons.
- Season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta and mozzarella on top of the chicken and bake at 400F for about 25 minutes, or until no longer pink inside!
- Garnish with extra dill and parsley. Enjoy!