This is a great dinner if you are keto or paleo (just omit the sour cream) but delicious even if you aren’t! Easy, healthy and AMAZING! We love Siete Chips (made with Cassava Flour and Avocado Oil instead of inflammatory oils like canola, soy, corn).
- 1 lb ground beef (grass fed and finished of course!)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cup cauliflower rice (pre-riced or using a food processor)
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Juice of one lime
- Sour cream (I recommend full fat if you do dairy at all)
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
Using a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Set aside and reserve the fat in the pan.
Sauté the onion in skillet for 4-5 minutes or until translucent.
Add in the cauliflower rice and zucchini and sauté until the cauliflower rice is lightly browned and the zucchini is softened.
Stir in the greens and the seasonings and sauté until the greens are wilted.
Add the beef back in and cook for 2-3 minutes to combine the flavors.
Remove the heat and add the toppings. Season further to taste and serve!
Recipe from www.unboundwellness.com