If you want a delicious, moist, super flavorful ham, try this recipe! It’s made in the slow cooker. Mine was so big, I had to slice off the top and tuck it in the side of the slow cooker. It worked great. I am telling you…this is SCRUMPCIOUS! Our hams are smoked so they are technically “pre-cooked”; but it’s recommended that you cook them to a temperature of at least 140F. It really was a melt in your mouth ham!
- 8 lb. ham
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup gourmet mustard (I used the Chardonnay flavor from Sun Valley)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1. Grease the slow cooker liner with avocado oil. Lay the ham, cut side down inside the slow cooker. (If it’s too big, slice the top off like I did with mine!)
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
3. Pour the glaze over the ham then put the lid on the slow cooker and set it to low for 4-5 hours.
4. Every so often, baste the ham with the glaze at the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Once the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140F+ it’s ready!
Buy Ham for this Recipe
This delicious smoked ham is perfect for dinner and has weight options between 1.5-5 lbs. Our pork is pasture raised, antibiotic and hormone free!
Get fresh pork delivered to your door. Oregon Valley Farm offers affordable, high quality, pasture raised, antibiotic & hormone free pork.