This low carb skillet has some amazing flavor and is a wonderful, nutrient packed way to enjoy pork tenderloin. You could eat this as an entire meal, as is, or add some rice, quinoa or riced cauliflower.
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos, divided
- 2 tsp dry red wine
- 1 tsp cornstarch, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2″ chunks
- 1/2 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Sesame seeds *optional for garnish
2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining coconut aminos and cornstarch plus chicken bone broth. Set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over high heat. Add the avocado oil and then garlic and ginger; sauté for just about 30 seconds.
4. Add the sauce covered pork to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes until browned.
5. Add the vegetables and and cook until they start to become tender.
6. Add the broth mixture and salt. Bring to a boil and let cook for a few minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds *optional