This easy recipe is nutrient dense if you really pay attention to the quality of your ingredients! Go organic, use grass fed and finished beef (of course!), hormone free in addition to organic with your dairy, avocado oil mayo (ditch the canola and soy, friends! That stuff is highly, HIGHLY inflammatory!).
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Dill Pickles, diced
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp Onion, diced
- 1 tsp Monkfruit sweetner (stevia would work, adjust amount as needed)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
Blend all the dressing ingredients together in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, cooked/browned
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups Romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickles, chopped
Simply chop/slice/shred all your ingredients. Once the meat is cooked, assemble your salad as desired, drizzle your dressing over the salad and enjoy!!
The dressing is AWESOME as a condiment for so many things! Next time I will double it for sure!