This dish is drool worthy! It is relatively Keto friendly. As for the brown sugar in the recipe, I wouldn’t even worry about it. 1/2 tsp of brown sugar in the whole recipe will not amount to anything in terms of your carb count! If you want to make the cauliflower dish more keto friendly, I would recommend using crunched up pork rinds instead of the Siete Chips (these chips are gluten, grain and corn free. An awesome option for paleo folks!).
- 1 Tbsp mild paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2-3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 24 oz steak, cut into 2-inch cubes (we used Sirloin)
- 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil or butter, divided (stay away from canola as it is highly inflammatory)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 bag Siete Chips (whatever flavor you prefer), made into crumbs in a food processer or using a rolling pin to smash them
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small head cauliflower, florets cut off into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 mayonnaise (Avocado oil based is the healthiest option!)
- 1 Tbsp of your favorite hot sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
Combine Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Add the steak bites and toss to evenly coat.
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Sear the steak bites in batches for 2-3 minutes each side until edges are crispy and browned, adding extra oil as needed. Set aside.
Reduce heat to medium. Add butter to the skillet and heat until melted. Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds), while scraping up any browned bits from the pan.
Take the pan off the heat. Throw the steak bites back in and toss through the garlic butter to evenly coat.
Recipe from dessertandcakerecipes.blogspot.com
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Dip each cauliflower floret into the egg and then roll in the Siete Chip crumbs then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake at 400F for 28-30 minutes.
While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together in a small bowl the mayonnaise, hot sauce, lime juice and salt.
Once the cauliflower is done, move to a serving dish and drizzle the sauce all over the top of the cauliflower.
Recipe from Siete Family Foods